There are two options for payment:
1. Online Card Payment
We accept card payment from Visa, MasterCard and American Express. For card payments, you will receive an instantaneous booking confirmation and receipt via email.
Note that we do not store any card data.
2. Bank Transfer
Please find below our banking details to effect payment via bank transfer. We will only confirm your booking once we receive your payment. Note that it may take a few days for the payment to reach us. To accelerate your booking confirmation, you may send us an email with a proof of payment on [email protected]
|Taste Buddies Ltd|
|Mauritius Commercial Bank Ltd|
|9-15 Sir William Newton Street|
|Port Louis District|
If you are unable to effect payment via bank transfer or credit card, you may select the payment option “other” and will try to find a solution for you.
The dietary options available differ for each tour.
Go to the tab at the top of the page and navigate to “OUR TOURS” and select the tour for which you wish to check the dietary options available. Then, scroll down to the information table and check to see whether we can accommodate you for that particular tour.
In any case, please let us know of your dietary restrictions in advance via email or in the message box upon booking.
- Children under 10: The tour is free.
- Children 10 and older: They pay the normal price.
You could ask your hotel/host for any recommendations regarding transport services (bus, taxis, car rentals…).
If you wish to book a private tour, you will need to purchase all the slots for the tour.
If you are running a bit late, contact our tour coordinator (+230 5476 7204).
Please note that if you are more than 15 minutes late, the tour will start without you.
There are no refunds for missed tour.
Canceling a booking can result in cancellation fees being applied by Taste Buddies, as outlined below.
If you cancel at least 7 days or more prior to the tours:
- There is no cancellation fee. The booking price will be refunded in Mauritian Rupees (MUR) less any bank fees or charges.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 days in advance in advance of the scheduled departure:
- There is a 50% cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure:
- There is a 100% cancellation fee.
- Poor weather conditions does not usually warrant a cancellation. We tour will go ahead as planned if it is rainy, windy or warm.
- However, we will cancel our tours in the case of a “force majeure” (any event that cannot reasonably be anticipated or controlled). For example*, if a cyclone warning (classe 3 or above), or a torrential rain warning has been issued. We will contact you via email or telephone/WhatsApp to inform you of the cancellation. We will always endeavour to find alternative options for our customers.
*Note that the listed reasons above do not represent an exhaustive list.
You can learn more about the weather in Mauritius in this blog post.